DJI MATRICE 100 DRONE COMPLETE REVIEW
The Matrice drone comes in a little high, with an initial price of $ 3,300.00. The idea behind this drone was to use cutting-edge embedded technology, and they have certainly achieved this. It includes:
- Sonar for internal flights
- GPS high precision
- Fpv high resolution (Lightbridge) to make it easier flight
But be warned this not a drone for beginners, its primarily focused on developers who can harness the full potential of this quadricopter.
The maximum flight time is 40 minutes, but with 2 batteries and no camera on board, in normal use the time is naturally shorter.
Features Drone Matrice DJI
- Expansion bays: bays for additional expansion allow you to add components, customize the load and fly with all the desired devices such as cameras, sensors, computer boards, communication tools, and more.
- PMU and Universal Communication Ports
- Matrice 100 has parallel ports can double for DJI device connection including orientation sensing system and dual parallel UART ports to connect third-party components.
- DUAL battery compartments
- Can fly with two batteries, increasing the flight time.
- MOUNTING customizable and EQUILIBRIUM:There is enough space and flexibility for mounting the components in the frame.
- Angle adjustable arm: This changing the angle of the arms can have a more aggressive or traditional riding.
- 50% less vibration system Drive
- Customizable control:control with operating distance of up to 2km and expansion for mobile devices.
- Flight Controller Updated and integrated with LIGHTBRIDGE: New flight controller DJI N1 keeps the Matrice 100 stable and responsive to your commands throughout each flight. Data transmission itself and live HD display.
- SYSTEM PROPULSION .